The media landscape has become progressively more fragmented. There are countless ways to inform prospective candidates about job openings. As a result, building a robust talent pipeline is now an increasingly complex task. Candidate attraction efforts need to be more targeted, more proactive, and more relevant, to ensure companies stand out from the crowd.
Whilst many organisations have in-house teams and partners in place to help manage their talent requirements, there are still challenges with attracting the right talent. We can work with you to develop your talent campaigns, providing a dedicated team which operates as an extension to your existing HR or talent acquisition department, focused on delivering 100% fulfilment rates. We can:
Meet Peak Needs
Looking to find candidates to help you scale your organisation during peak business periods? Our Talent Campaign services are configured to ensure effective engagement and acquisition of talent, whilst minimising any business disruption.
Support and Build Talent Campaign Modules
Our team can deliver specific talent campaign modules depending on your requirements: including Project Management; Candidate Attraction; Assessment; and Vetting and Onboarding.
In fast-paced, uncertain markets, flexibility is crucial to maintaining an agile, efficient business. Each Talent Campaign module is fully adjustable and bespoke to each customer’s requirements. Additional services are available on request, based on the needs of each project.
Key Service Features
- Dedicated account management with a single point of contact and recruitment planning
- Project planning with deliverables, risks, timelines and milestones
- Reporting aligned to the agreed SLAs and performance measures
- Governance including escalation, vision and strategy
- Dedicated delivery team with deep vertical skills expertise
- Expert analysis and insight shaping the campaign and sourcing strategies
- Recruitment strategies delivered with highly customised plans aligned to customer goals
- Employer and Candidate Value Propositions
- Applicant response management ensuring a best-in-class experience
- Streamlined sifting, screening and selection process
- Assessment aligned to customer requirements
- Quality assurance of candidates throughout the process
Vetting & Onboarding
- Vetting and compliance management
- Full offer management and onboarding services
Our expert Talent Campaign services provide a range of customer and candidate benefits:
- Scaleable recruitment solutions to source in-demand or niche skills, whilst maintaining quality
- Focused diversity and inclusion strategies
- Reduced need to increase internal recruitment heads
- Increased fill rates and reduced time to hire
- Dedicated team providing specialist skills focus and unique access to talent
- Consistent branding and enhanced Employer Value Proposition
- Real time reporting and insights at each stage
- Pre- and onboarding services maximising new starters and day one productivity
CASE STUDY: PUBLIC SECTOR
- Innovative campaign for digital recruitment
- Development for customers EVP
- Designed & delivered new resourcing tools
- Bespoke online & video assessment
- Positive diversity impact
- 120% of demand met
CASE STUDY: ONLINE GAMING
- Campaign to support the hire of 100 positions
- Conducted innovative sourcing strategy
- Bespoke online screening and interview arrangement
- Achieved 20% reduction in costs within 6 months
- Placed all roles
How our workforce solutions drive closer alignment between business and talent strategies, resulting in higher quality talent, greater operational efficiencies and enhanced profitability.
HMRC Criminal Justice
HMRC Criminal Justice teams faced ever increasing competition for talent and a considerable set of challenges in attracting and retaining the right people. Despite HMRC being one of the most recognised brands, the exciting specialist jobs offered within Criminal Justice were not known.
RPO Solution enhances recruitment process and candidate experience for a global airline
Our client is one of the world’s leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK. The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and currently has approximately 40,000 employees including 15,000 cabin crew, 3,600 pilots and 5,500 engineers.
We help organisations transform the way they source, manage and develop their workforces to ensure that they have the right talent today, and for the future. With the flexibility and scale of our sourcing capabilities combined with our expertise in career management, we provide global, integrated data-driven solutions across the talent lifecycle from talent attraction and acquisition, to upskilling and development, and retention at scale.
FULL CYCLE RECRUITING
Tailored, scalable recruitment strategies that enable organisations to focus on core processes that matter.
CANDIDATE SOURCING & SCREENING
We leverage our data-driven insights to identify and engage higher quality candidates, faster.
Acquire the best talent, improve candidate flow and reduce recruiting costs by deploying experienced recruiters when, how and for as long as you need them.
Build a strong, talent-based foundation for strategic workforce initiatives to enable long-term growth. We provide a collaborative, insight-driven approach from workforce planning to talent optimisation, and implementation to upskilling and reskilling.
While the amount of data available to organisations is proliferating rapidly, the ability to interpret and inform business decisions with data and meaningful analysis can be a significant challenge.
The way organisations source, select and develop employees is changing, driven by an explosion of technological innovations and shifting candidate expectations. But the importance of recruiting high-quality talent is more critical than ever to ensure sustained business success.