A comprehensive understanding of the talent market is essential in developing successful sourcing strategies. Knowing the location of talent, the availability of skills and employment models, as well as understanding the diversity of talent on a local and national basis are some of the insights which can provide meaningful content to developing talent sourcing plans which will meet your business objectives.
Our specialist Talent Mapping team utilise the latest data mining techniques, real-time analysis and local expert validation to create bespoke solutions to your requirements, allowing you to harness our unrivalled local and global talent networks. We can work with you to:
Showcase labour market insights
Our in-depth insights are designed to support companies’ strategic and operational understanding of local, regional and global labour markets, specifically focused on talent availability, experience, demographic profiles, location and salaries.
Map talent competition
We analyse the supply and demand for skills in specific markets, pinpointing the best companies to source talent from and the locations with the biggest concentration of potential candidates.
Develop sourcing strategies
The team can offer bespoke sourcing plans to leverage employer value propositions in a highly targeted candidate acquisition strategy.
Key Service Features
- Flexible approach to being able to identify and pinpoint talent availability and talent pipelines in a specified region, sector and company
- Proprietary talent mapping tools, platforms, thought leadership, labour statistics, economic bodies, local recruiters and sourcing channels around the globe, enabling us to evaluate and validate data and insights
- Identification of potential risks and opportunities that different geographies present
- Help customers understand the willingness of different talent pools to relocate and upskill and inform them how to effectively target these communities
Currently we provide a range of Talent Mapping solutions, with key benefits including:
- Extensive information for in-house teams on labour markets, competition and talent availability, allowing hiring managers to pinpoint and target the most talented individuals
- Insights to support operations with identifying new sourcing strategies and talent pools
- Meaningful research to assist in discussions around strategic workforce outsourcing and expansion into new geographies and/or sectors
- Reduces valuable time spent on sourcing by your in-house teams
CASE STUDY: CHEMICAL
- Customer needed to hire a range of skills i.e. Customer Service, Procurement, Financial and Business development
- 6,225 candidates pro-actively indentified
- 280 candidates longlisted
- 90 candidates shortlisted
- 30 candidates offered
CASE STUDY: RETAIL
- Customer needed to hire 1,500 people in 2.5 months
- ManpowerGroup has reached over 15,000 candidates in 2.5 months
- 7,000 candidates with retail experience & English proficiency were interviewed
- A qualified shortlist of 2,200 pre-qualified individuals was created ready to meet their requirements
CASE STUDY: ACCOUNTING
- Researched availability of students with accountancy qualifications to define the size of the talent pool
- Developed insights into candidates work preferences within the talent pool
- Created engagement strategy to target candidates and promote the customer’s EVP