With many in-house resourcing teams focused on general recruitment and over-stretched, we recognise that often organisations are not able to identify the volume, skills or diversity of talent that they need in the market. Whilst a full RPO may be the best answer for some businesses, we know that some prefer to manage the process internally, drawing on specialist support when needed. In response, we have developed a flexible solution to help customers find the right talent to help their businesses grow.
Talent Source is an expert solution, delivered by our specialist recruiters who source and place candidates with in-demand skills for our customers.
Our attraction capabilities span every touch point: media channels specific to a company’s target audience; attention-grabbing creative adverts; compelling messages that encapsulate a company’s offering; and an engaging, seamless web experience with relevant, inspiring content.
Working closely with your business, our recruiters conduct in-depth candidate personality trait and occupational assessments to complement Capability-Based Interviewing and identify the top performers for your organisation.
Want to keep the interviewing in-house, but need support with the initial shortlist creation? Our team can provide you with highly targeted shortlists and longlists of screened candidates for interview and/or assessment.
Meet Peak Demand
With peak hiring periods comes a significant increase in workload for internal recruitment teams. Share the load with Talent Source support, without adding to your HR headcount.
The solution is fully managed and delivered by our off-site specialist team of 120 recruiters based in our Centre of Recruitment Excellence (CoRE).
Key Service Features:
- Scaleable and responsive solutions which can be turned up and down as needed, focusing on urgent, peak or ongoing requirements depending on the needs of your organisation
- Provision of highly targeted and customer owned shortlists and longlists of pre-qualified candidates for interview and/or assessment
- Development of highly targeted talent pools and talent pipelines
- Experienced in specific skills verticals
Key Service Benefits:
By engaging with our Talent Source solutions, your organisation can benefit from:
- A cost-effective solution which complements your business’s in-house capabilities
- Agile and flexible solutions which can be implemented within hours
- Reduced need for organisations to increase internal headcount costs
- Increased candidate volumes and quality
- Reduced time to hire
CASE STUDY: RETAIL
- Customer needed to hire 1,500 people in 2.5 months
- ManpowerGroup has reached over 15,000 candidates in 2.5 months
- 7,000 candidates with retail experience & English proficiency were interviewed
- A qualified shortlist of 2,200 pre-qualified individuals was created ready to meet their requirements
CASE STUDY: CHEMICAL
- Customer needed to hire a range of skills i.e. Customer Service, Procurement, Financial and Business development
- 6,225 candidates pro-actively indentified
- 280 candidates longlisted
- 90 candidates shortlisted
- 30 candidates offered
CASE STUDY: PUBLIC SECTOR
- Customer needed help to resource a wider diversity of candidates
- 624 candidates identified (62% female, 64% +35 years old and 23% representing BAME)
- 404 prequalified
- 202 longlisted
- 128 shortlisted to customer interview stage
How our workforce solutions drive closer alignment between business and talent strategies, resulting in higher quality talent, greater operational efficiencies and enhanced profitability.
HMRC Criminal Justice
HMRC Criminal Justice teams faced ever increasing competition for talent and a considerable set of challenges in attracting and retaining the right people. Despite HMRC being one of the most recognised brands, the exciting specialist jobs offered within Criminal Justice were not known.
RPO Solution enhances recruitment process and candidate experience for a global airline
Our client is one of the world’s leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK. The airline carries more than 40 million customers a year and currently has approximately 40,000 employees including 15,000 cabin crew, 3,600 pilots and 5,500 engineers.
We help organisations transform the way they source, manage and develop their workforces to ensure that they have the right talent today, and for the future. With the flexibility and scale of our sourcing capabilities combined with our expertise in career management, we provide global, integrated data-driven solutions across the talent lifecycle from talent attraction and acquisition, to upskilling and development, and retention at scale.
FULL CYCLE RECRUITING
Tailored, scalable recruitment strategies that enable organisations to focus on core processes that matter.
CANDIDATE SOURCING & SCREENING
We leverage our data-driven insights to identify and engage higher quality candidates, faster.
Acquire the best talent, improve candidate flow and reduce recruiting costs by deploying experienced recruiters when, how and for as long as you need them.
Build a strong, talent-based foundation for strategic workforce initiatives to enable long-term growth. We provide a collaborative, insight-driven approach from workforce planning to talent optimisation, and implementation to upskilling and reskilling.
While the amount of data available to organisations is proliferating rapidly, the ability to interpret and inform business decisions with data and meaningful analysis can be a significant challenge.
The way organisations source, select and develop employees is changing, driven by an explosion of technological innovations and shifting candidate expectations. But the importance of recruiting high-quality talent is more critical than ever to ensure sustained business success.