National solution to support volume and specialist permanent recruitment for world leader in food industry
Our client is a world leader in food ingredients and flavours serving the food and beverage industry, and a leading supplier of added value brands and customer branded foods to the Irish and UK markets. They supply over 15,000 food, food ingredients and flavour products to customers in more than 140 countries worldwide.
Our client engaged ManpowerGroup Solutions to design and implement a new recruitment programme.
Key challenges facing our client included:
- Low volume demand in multiple locations across the UK and Ireland
- Specialist recruitment required in a competitive market for roles across Professional Services, Manufacturing and Engineering
- They had been working with multiple suppliers with a strong focus on direct sourcing
- They desired to develop a candidate attraction strategy that could grow their employer brand awareness and increase candidate attraction and engagement making them an employer of choice.
- ManpowerGroup Solutions has provided a national solution to support volume and specialist permanent recruitment
- A dedicated on-site recruitment team of four was implemented, including a Programme Manager and three specialist recruitment partners. The team are white labelled and are seen as an extension of the client’s HR department
- We have worked in partnership with our client to offer talent solutions to challenging issues such as skills shortages. Relationships have been built with key hiring manager and stakeholders and they are provided with up-to-date market intelligence to support the challenges of recruiting in a changing market
- A working group has been established across the business and we have facilitated workshops to define and develop external messaging to improve candidate engagement and talent attraction. These have led to social media campaigns and careers microsites being developed
- We deliver quarterly market demographic reports and industry intel including key skill areas enabling our client to utilise this when workforce planning and understanding market conditions
- Improved recruitment processes have been created to ensure a better candidate and hiring manager experience
- Cost per hire has been reduced while implementing an efficient process that has resulted in an improved time to fill and increased direct fulfilment.
- Our on-site dedicated recruitment team filled in excess of 100 specialist roles in 2014, representing 100% fulfilment success. There has been 100% fulfilment in volume, in the year to date
- Reduced average time to offer by 62%, from 54 working days to 34 working days
- Improved CV feedback and interview feedback times by 100%, improving the candidate experience dramatically
- Improved conversion rate from CV submitted to interview to over 50%
- Our programme management team are seen as expert recruitment partners and are called upon to form part of client committees and project groups to add value.
placements made in 2014
reduction in average time to offer