Recruitment Process Outsourcing
If your organisation is looking to evolve how you manage permanent recruitment processes to fit the new ways of working, our range of RPO solutions are designed to help.
Whether you’re looking to improve candidate experience, increase access to diverse talent pools or identify the right digital solutions to enhance your hiring process, our RPO solutions can help. Find out more about how we can help with your permanent workforce below, or get in touch.
Leading industry analysts Everest Group have named Talent Solutions as a Global RPO Leader, for the ninth consecutive year.
Full Cycle Recruiting
By combining our workforce expertise with innovative technology, our tailored, scalable, end-to-end recruitment strategies support talent acquisition through the entire lifecycle and partner with you to develop your workforce strategy.
Our in-house experts work with you to build bespoke recruitment campaigns, helping you attract the right talent at the right time. Providing a dedicated team which operates as an extension to your existing HR or talent acquisition department, we’re focused on delivering 100% fulfilment rates for your roles.
Talent Sourcing & Screening
Access critical talent quickly with our data-driven insights and best-in-class recruitment methodologies. We identify and engage the right candidates with the right skills while providing an exceptional candidate experience; helping your team manage increased application volumes or reduced function size.
Using market leading insight tools, we map the talent market for the skills you’re struggling to find, building a detailed picture of candidate working preferences, talent availability and salary expectations. By defining the size and shape of talent pools and providing accurate salary benchmarking, this insight can be used to develop highly targeted sourcing plans.
We can design, deliver and report on bespoke campaigns that support your EVP, employer brand and talent attraction requirements. Our attraction capabilities span every touch point: media channels specific to a company’s target audience; attention-grabbing adverts; compelling messages; and an engaging, seamless digital experience.
This solution can be used to attract volume, niche or diverse talent to meet your organisation’s requirements.
Improve your candidate flow and reduce recruiting costs with our experienced recruiters, who can be deployed to support with short-term surges in hiring activity and candidate applications. Our experts give you access to our deep talent acquisition and management experience when you need it most.
- A leading global Media and Entertainment company faced a major challenge recruiting key digital skills including:
- Big Data, Cloud, Cyber, Data Scientists, DevOps, Full Stack Dev, Software Engineers and Systems Engineers
- The incumbent provider was unable to support as their recruiters lacked the necessary niche expertise
- All roles needed to be filled within a three-month window to avoid having a detrimental impact on associated projects
- Once the full project specification was received, a specialist On-Demand Recruiter was assigned and actively resourcing in less than a week
- Our On-Demand Recruiter was seamlessly embedded as an extension of the customer’s HR team for the duration of the project
- All sourcing, screening and onboarding requirements were completed within target timeline
Our On-Demand Recruiter service provides a fast and effective short-term solution any time you need it – providing a simple way to expand your internal team in response to changing demands.
- Talent Solutions was engaged by a client to provide the necessary market insight expertise for a competitive tender
- The customer was looking to staff a new Category C resettlement prison in Glen Parva, Leicestershire
- There were a number of challenges associated with the programme including:
- Remoteness of the location, salaries on offer, role profile and local market competition
- Our challenge was to investigate and determine potential options and provide an actionable end solution
- The Talent Solutions team was commissioned to support the bid and provided with a full brief surrounding the challenges
- Our experts investigated all relevant components utilising ManpowerGroup’s proprietary/third party intelligence insights including:
- Candidate availability by role profile/salary benchmarking
- Local market competition (including competitor Employer Value Proposition’s)
- Demographic infrastructure
- A full local/regional Talent Mapping exercise was completed to provide precise market insights to support the development of a robust hiring strategy
- Our Talent Mapping enabled our client to clearly demonstrate their suitability for the tender
Talent Mapping: our access to local and global market intelligence is unrivalled – every solution in today’s market needs to be intelligence-led. Our market insights enable our Customers to gain a competitive advantage.
- A leading multinational technology company was facing challenges resourcing for specialist roles including:
- Data Scientists, Site Reliability Engineer, DevOps, Cloud, Cyber, Big Data, Enterprise Architect and Solutions Architect across multiple EMEA locations
- Their in-house resourcing team was successful across other areas of recruitment, but struggled to scale to meet demand and identify sufficient relevant, quality candidates for these profiles
- Talent Solutions was engaged to work alongside the in-house team:
- Our team was responsible for sourcing, identifying & shortlisting appropriate candidates
- Candidates were then handed over to the in-house team to complete the recruitment cycle and onboarding process
- The client engaged our Talent Sourcing service to deliver 350 shortlisted candidates for their niche roles
- The specialist talent sourcing team were briefed and had a project plan implemented within a two-week period
- The team reached the target of shortlisting 350 suitable candidates just one week after the programme launched
The combined strengths of our Talent Sourcing team and an in-house recruitment function can enable previously unattainable goals to be achieved ahead of schedule. By working in partnership with our customers, we can bolster and enhance any recruitment solution, no matter how niche or specialist.
- Talent Solutions was approached by a financial technology organisation embarking on an aggressive growth plan in the UK, Brazil and the United States
- The client required a 200% increase in headcount over the course of a year to support their growth
- Skillsets required included hard-to-fill Sales, Technology and Digital roles
- Current preferred suppliers had limited scale and market presence to deliver the scope within the timescale required
- The customer needed a partner who could deliver a targeted scalable solution across all markets
- Talent Solutions identified and assigned a team of specialist recruiters to manage each of the key profiles
- A bespoke talent campaign solution was planned across all territories within a two-week implementation period
- We developed a targeted attraction strategy to promote the client’s employer brand and EVP in each location, enabling us to deliver their requirements within the predefined, ambitious timescales
- As part of the service, our teams will finish the project with a detailed knowledge transfer programme for the client, equipping their in-house function with the necessary skills and data to deliver for their own business in the future
Highly impactful Talent Campaign solutions can be mobilised with speed and precision, providing customers with a competitive edge to attract the right talent at the same time as developing internal recruitment capabilities.
- A leading luxury vehicles company was looking for a partner to support them in thinking differently about how they create and find talent for today and the future.
- The client needed support with recruitment in the UK, Ireland, Hungary and Slovakia and required talent in niche roles including cyber security, battery development, software development, electrification and hydrogen as well as the more traditional manufacturing and engineering skills.
- They also needed a partner who could scale up and down with them to meet market demand as required.
- Working with the organisation since 1999 on blue collar temporary services, we had developed a deep understanding of their skills needs across the talent spectrum. This enabled us to extend our support to include a tailored and extensive RPO solution from 2017.
- Under the RPO, the team supports with the end-to-end delivery of all permanent resourcing activity including attraction, application, selection, contract negotiation and onboarding.
- Talent Solutions also took responsibility for the client’s early careers programme, covering Interns, Apprenticeships and Undergraduates, demonstrating success year on year and receiving positive feedback across the board.
- Alongside the RPO, the team successfully delivered a large software development project, which included recruiting an additional 120 software developers in a highly competitive geographic location.
- The team reduced average time to hire by 16% in the last two years, while providing +97% direct fill.
- We offered the client flexibility throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, ensuring that they could adjust resource as needed.
Full Cycle Recruiting: From a full outsourced solution, to RPO projects; full cycle recruiting provides businesses with tailored, scalable recruitment strategies which allow them to focus on core processes that matter.