Harnessing our longstanding partnership to deliver enhanced benefits to a FMCG leader
Founded in 1929, our client is one of the oldest multinational companies in the world with over 167,000 employees globally. As a leading FMCG organisation, they provide nutrition, home hygiene and personal care products to over 150 million people across 180 countries and territories.
- In 2002 our commercial resourcing brand, Manpower was awarded our client’s temporary worker Master Vendor contract to supply a broad range of blue and white collar roles. Renewed several times since, we now provide all temporary requirements across 20 UK locations, delivering 1.7 million+ hours of work every year, with a fulfilment rate of 99.5%
- Following the success of this programme, our client were keen to obtain the same level of control and visibility across other areas of their business
- Having identified their ETS (Enterprise Technology Solutions) as area that would benefit from a similar MSP solution, in 2014 they invited TAPFIN to design, implement and deliver a pilot solution across the UK.
Working in close partnership with our client, both at a local and global level, TAPFIN designed, developed and implemented a robust programme implementation, resulting in minimal business disruption.
Key elements of our solution include:
- A dedicated white-labelled Programme Management Team comprised of three Onsite Recruiters, an Administrator and a Programme Manager
- Providing both consultation and recommendations on the strategic direction of the programme
- Incorporation of our client’s two main suppliers to their ETS division, in addition to eight smaller, niche suppliers
- Dedicated supplier training workshops to help explain the new programme, enrolment process and ongoing relationship management
- As the first TAPFIN programme to utilise CMS as the chosen VMS tool, we worked with our client to achieve the optimal tool of choice.
- Managing an average headcount of 400+ contractors across four sites
- Successfully onboarded 10 suppliers on a tiered basis
- Cost savings of over £1.2m achieved to date through reduced tenure rates, furloughs and referrals.
annual spend under management
cost savings achieved to date
average headcount of contractors across 4 sites
suppliers successfull on-boarded