A streamlined, consistent and cost effective volume recruitment programme for a leading entertainment company
Our client is a leading European entertainment company. Directly employing over 25,000 people in the UK alone, our client delivers a broad mix of TV, pioneering technology, award-winning service and superfast broadband to over 20 million European customers.
- Our client has a high volume demand for over 2,500 hires per year across multiple sites and postcodes across the UK
- A requirement existed to reduce costs and develop a streamlined, consistent and cost effective volume recruitment programme for contact centre and retail advisors and field engineers.
- ManpowerGroup Solutions developed an onsite team to manage, analyse and develop cost effective and consistent recruitment across the volume estate; to improve the candidate experience, overall pass rates at assessment centres, and time to hire
- To ensure cost efficiency, they also created an outsourced delivery team that can be ramped up and down depending on volume recruitment requirements.
- 20,000+ candidates screened per year
- Application to offer has been reduced to an average of 21 days
- On average, offers are made four weeks in advance
- There has been a decrease in outsource delivery team costs during reduced requirement periods due to the ability to condense headcount at short notice
- The assessment centre pass rate has increased on average by 6%, reducing the number of assessments required to hit fulfilment and therefore reducing costs.
average application to offer
average advance offers made
candidates screened per year