Delivering a successful programme extension for an international insurance provider
Specialising in property, life and retirement insurance, our client serves customers in over 100 countries and territories and is one of the world’s leading international insurance providers.
Working in close partnership with our client both in the UK and the US, TAPFIN designed, developed and implemented a robust programme, resulting in minimal business disruption and reducing the workload for their internal recruitment function.
Key elements of our solution included:
- A dedicated white-labelled Programme Management Team, comprised of three Onsite Recruiters, an Administrator and a Programme Manager, providing a high touch solution for our client’s hiring managers
- Re-configuration of their chosen third party VMS tool, Fieldglass
- Rationalisation of their inherited supply chain, managed on behalf of our client, helping to reduce their total supply chain partners from 29 to 13 audited and approved suppliers
- A number of initiatives were introduced around cost reduction and cost avoidance.
After over a year in operation, our results to date include:
- Reduced time to fill
- Increased candidate quality and rate card adherence
- Introduced a reduced tenure discount rate
- Introduced a payroll services function, transferring 45% of the workforce onto a payroll only fee
- Total global cost savings in excess of £6.5m across 2014
spend under management
temporary and contingent workers
global cost savings
of workforce transferred onto payroll only fee