With the changes to off-payroll working rules due to come into force in the private sector in April 2020, there is likely to be significant disruption in the contingent labour market and for the organisations who depend on it.
ManpowerGroup’s resident IR35 expert, Simon Higgins, recently explained how the upcoming changes could impact businesses in an hourlong webinar which is now available to watch on-demand.
Watch today to learn:
- What the legislation is
- What you need to consider
- How you can mitigate the risks IR35 poses
- How your business can continue to access the talent needed to drive your business forward.
Key points to look out for:
- An easy-to-understand chart which breaks down the IR35 criteria you can use to determine if an employee falls inside or outside IR35
- Models of what has changed since the original April 2000 introduction
- Key questions to consider and suggested next steps.
If you would like to learn more and review additional resources, please visit our newly launched IR35 hub, where we have brought together key documents and expert insights.