Our entire global business has transformed since March, with 80% of our workforce shifting to remote working in just 10 days. And we’ve seen and supported many of our clients to do the same thing.
With a transformation as rapid as this, there are challenges and opportunities that we have all encountered and will continue to learn from during this uncertain period. Our recent webinar, ‘Our New Normal: Managing Your Remote Workforce’, started a conversation to help everyone build on these recent experiences.
Watch today to discover:
- Top tips for how to interview and onboard new employees while social distancing
- How to support employees placed on furlough
- Strategies to help employees manage their mental wellbeing while working remotely
- The tools we’re using to help the parents who work for us balance home working and home schooling
- The importance of strong leadership in uncertain times.