Explore the challenges amidst the UK’s talent shortage in our comprehensive retention guide. Despite a positive intent to hire at the start of 2024, the talent gap persists, demanding a strategic shift. High staff turnover and extended time-to-hire reveal the ineffectiveness of constant recruitment.
This guide highlights obstacles to employee development, such as a lack of skill visibility and challenges faced by middle managers. Employees, now empowered, seek more than just a job — considerations include work-life balance, career advancement, skill development and DEIB policies.
To break the cycle of hiring and losing talent, our guide emphasises fostering a culture of career ownership and mobility. Dismantle barriers to career progression, prioritise talent development and integrate internal mobility. Gain insights from our Talent Solutions Ultimate Retention Guide for a resilient, satisfied workforce.
Why this guide?
In the face of persistent talent shortages, the Talent Solutions Ultimate Retention Guide provides a comprehensive analysis and roadmap for organisations grappling with recruitment and retention challenges. Explore this guide to:
- Understand why retention often surpasses recruitment in significance
- Identify the factors leading to employee attrition and learn strategies to reduce it
- Discover what employees truly desire beyond monetary compensation
- Implement seven essential steps to reskill and upskill your workforce
- Integrate retention practices seamlessly into your broader talent strategy
- Break free from the costly cycle of hiring and losing talent.
The Talent Solutions Ultimate Retention Guide is your key to cultivating a resilient, productive and satisfied workforce. Complete this short form below to download today.