The Government has now confirmed that the IR35 rules will be extended to the private sector as planned from 6 April 2020.
For the second webinar in our ‘IR35 Update’ series, ManpowerGroup’s IR35 expert, Simon Higgins, recently led a discussion on the responsibilities businesses have to prepare for these changes and the significant liabilities if they do not adequately take account of these reforms.
The hour-long webinar is now available to be watched on-demand.
Key points to look out for:
- A status update on government progress
- Employment Engagement options including Statement of Work
- An overview of how to manage status determinations
- Details on using Umbrella companies
- A live Q&A segment at the end of the session
If you would like to learn more about IR35 and review additional resources, please visit our hub today.